There’s a new Bundle of Holding available: https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Oldskull.
For just US$7.95 you get all eleven titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $45) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Three Classic Dungeon Design Guides: The bestselling manuals that, across nearly 1,200 pages, take you, with precise steps, through the entire process of creating a gigantic megadungeon, complete in every detail.
- Three Oldskull generators: The Adventure, Monster, and D100 NPC Generators: 1,100 pages of systems and tables that spawn an infinite variety of plots, characters, and adversaries.
- Four Oldskull dungeon books: Dungeon Delver Enhancer (a 572-page character creator), Book of Dungeon Traps (800 of them), and 1,000 Rooms of Chaos I and II (quick ideas for room concepts).
- The Pegana Mythos: Ornament your Old School game with the gods and heroes from The Gods of Pegana (1905) by Anglo-Irish fantasist Lord Dunsany. (And download the free Gods of Pegana ebook from Project Gutenberg.)
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $17.54 (current as of March 8, 2019), you’ll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with fourteen more titles worth an additional $46:
- Game World Generator – Deluxe Edition (2018): Create your campaign world step-by-step with this expanded 434-page guide to setting design. Includes the Tyrrhenia Map Pack with 18 full-color hex maps of Tyrrhenia, a mythic version of medieval Italy.
- Four campaign guides: City State Encounters, 333 Realms of Entropy, Plague Doctors, and The Order of the Scarlet Tabard (a gallery of literal “redshirt” henchmen).
- Three dungeon design enhancers: Treasure Trove, The Deck of Strangest Things, and the Chaotic Descriptor Table.
- Five monstrous supplements: Monsters & Treasures Level 1, Dungeon Bestiary, Dungeon Encounters Book I, Dragons, and Half-Ogres.
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.
Ten percent of your payment (after payment gateway fees) goes to the charity designated by Castle Oldskull designer Kent David Kelly in memory of his mother, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Breast Cancer Research Foundation