Time will tell if the local station is right. However, my usual bike time shows 60% right now for tomorrow and 40% for when I come home. Will check it again before I head out in the morning. I may call a friend if he’s available to give me a ride. He can take an hour to show up so that’s Plan B. A lot will depend on the amount of rain coming down when I decide to leave. Granted, that can change significantly up or down by the time I reach my designation.
In two and a half years, I have only been heavily drenched one time. I did take a few times off as the weather was bad enough I didn’t feel like getting soaked. At other times, I caught a ride. Thankfully the temperature has been warm enough to not trap me inside.
Weather predictions range from mild winter to harsh winter. Next month may be hard if the harsh winter turns out to be accurate as a friend who gives me rides will take two weeks out of town to visit family and un-laws. He offered me a chance to go with them if I could have someone pick me to visit my family.