I saw this on FamilySearch recently – Share Your Family’s Christmas Stories with FamilySearch: https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/familysearch-christmas-2020-submissions/. Some additional details in the link as well as some examples.
November 7, 2020 – by Robert Smith
For Christmas this year, we here at FamilySearch want to do something special. We want to gather family Christmas stories and publish them on the FamilySearch blog. We hope to share stories from many diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. Thank you for being willing to share your stories!
Here are some of the things we would like you to tell us about:
1. Your best family Christmas experience
2. Memorable and meaningful family Christmas experiences
3. The best gift you received for Christmas
Here are some guidelines for what we are looking for in submitted stories:
1. 200–400 words in length
2. Focused on family experiences
3. Information on your family traditions when possible
4. Uplifting stories
5. Writing understandable to the general public