As my friend has posted on social media general information on the complications she is having, I decided to share some details. I was waiting to see if she had posted before I shared more information. She did mention some details, but hasn’t gone into specifics so I will wait until she does before sharing the specifics.
As I was told the details earlier today, I didn’t want to say anything until she posted something. I believe she has let her parents and some of her siblings know. None of them read my blog and I haven’t shared her name. She is currently in a local hospital for monitoring with an overnight stay depending on what the specialist finds out from whatever tests they are running.
She is not due until October although due to other circumstances not related to the complications, they are most likely going to induce sometime in September.