Latest Bundle of Holding – Designers, Dragons, and More. This is a revived offer so if you purchased it previously, it should include free updates.
E-mail from Bundle of Holding:
Through MONDAY, JUNE 15 the resurrected January 2015 Designers, Dragons, and More Bundle once again presents the history and highlights of the roleplaying hobby
Adventurer! You subscribed to this Bundle of Holding mailing list to receive news of our pay-what-you-want collections of tabletop roleplaying game .PDFs and RPG-related ebooks at http://bundleofholding.com.
OUR HISTORIC JANUARY 2015 OFFER RETURNS
Through Monday, June 15 we revive (for a second time) the January 2015 Designers, Dragons, and More Bundle, a fine collection of .PDF ebooks about the history and highlights of the roleplaying field. Previously revived in February 2017, this offer takes its name from the Designers & Dragons series by RPG historian Shannon Appelcline published by Evil Hat Productions. This revival once again presents all four volumes in the series for a bargain price, along with both 100 Best volumes from Green Ronin Publishing and 40 Years of Gen Con by Robin D. Laws. Whether you’re new to RPGs and looking for recommendations, or a grognard feeling nostalgic, you’ll enjoy these surveys of our greatest games and their origins.
Pay just US$7.95 to get all three titles in this revived offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $35) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Designers & Dragons: The ’70s: The first volume in Shannon Appelcline’s history of RPG publishers (now supported by the Designers & Dragons Patreon campaign). This debut installment covers Dungeons & Dragons, the turbulent history of TSR, and the first generation of RPGs.
- Family Games: The 100 Best: A hundred famed designers choose their favorite games: Blokus, Can’t Stop, Gloom, Kill Dr. Lucky, Prince Valiant, and dozens more.
- 40 Years of Gen Con: We can’t go to Gen Con this year (sigh!), but we can still enjoy this photo-filled anecdotal reminiscence, compiled by Robin D. Laws, of the hobby’s leading US convention. It’s the best four decades in gaming!
And if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $17.95 to start, you’ll level up and also get this revival’s entire Bonus Collection with four more titles worth an additional $40:
- Hobby Games: The 100 Best: From Amber Diceless Roleplaying to Wiz-War, a hundred leading designers praise their favorites.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’80s: GURPS, West End, Palladium, Champions, and much more.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’90s: World of Darkness, Wizards of the Coast, Warhammer 40K, Atlas Games, and more.
- Designers & Dragons: The ’00s: D20, Pathfinder, the indies, and more.
Ten percent of your payment (after gateway fees) goes to this offer’s pandemic-related charity, Heart to Heart International. Heart to Heart is delivering medical equipment to health care workers on the front lines in the Covid-19 epidemic.
Start your studies soon — this revived Designers, Dragons, and More Bundle fades into history once more Monday, June 15.
OUR SOCIAL SITES
OUR SOCIAL SITES
The official Beyond the Bundle blog: