Today’s discover prompt is List.
From my earlier post – Join Our Discover Daily Prompts in April! — The Daily Post which has more details on the discover prompts. A search showed today’s prompt is List.
Here’s the direct link: List.
This was hard topic for me. I saw this list hours ago. I fell asleep as I was working on the list so it’s running behind. I decided to ask specific questions to consider as a blogger if they are working on a list:
- Which list to focus on.
- What to include and exclude from the list?
- Are there too many things on the list? Ten seems a good number.
- Is the list too broad or too narrow?
- Is the list relevant? In this case, it’s subjective depending on your blog topics.
- Are there things I intentionally left off?
- Are there things I missed?
- Are there other lists I could tackle in the future? From research, the answer appears to be yes.
- How often should one do list posts?
- Feel free to add to or subtract from my list.