I liked Bluebird of Bitterness comment policy – https://bluebirdofbitterness.com/. Her blog has various levels of humor and probably should be considered Not Suitable For Work (NSFW). She was a Featured Blogger of the Week Bluebird of Bitterness – Featured Blogger of the Week August 23, 2019.
I modified b.o.b.’s Comments Policy found here: https://bluebirdofbitterness.com/comments/
Here’s my Comment Policy:
1. Polite comments are welcome and allowed. Comments that are vulgar, profane, disrespectful, mean, insulting, or rude will not be approved. I will re-blog or share occasional posts or videos that may have profanity, but do my best to warn if I notice it.
2. Do not insult others who comment. FYI, I am very familiar with sarcasm, facetious, dry humor, etc. Be nice.
3. My blog is not a political blog. You will not turn it into one. I don’t care what your political beliefs are. Bashing of political parties, politicians, government policies, or candidates is not allowed.
6. All comments will be moderated. Maybe one day WordPress will add a new category that allows specific individuals to be unmoderated.
7. If you don’t have a gravatar (globally recognized avatar), your comments may get caught in the spam filter. If you want to decrease the odds that your comment will be labeled as spam, get a gravatar. It’s relatively painless, quick, and free. Just go to engravatar.com and click “Create Your Own Gravatar.”
8. Work in process. I will be modifying some items for clarification in the near future.