Anne Frank House, Amsterdam, the Netherlands August 25, 2019

I didn’t have time to visit Anne Frank House when I was in Amsterdam on a layover back in 2005.. It is on my Bucket List.

Updated August 26, 2019 to include additional information from the official website.

Official website: https://www.annefrank.org/en/

Ticket information:
80% of the tickets for any date are released two months in advance at 12.00 hours. The remaining 20% are released on this website on the day itself at 9 AM. No ticket sales in the museum.

Entrance fees

adults € 10,50*
aged 10-17
€ 5,50*
aged 0-9 € 0.50*
* including € 0.50 booking fee

**Introductory program includes the price of a ticket.

Other entrance fees

Opening hours

1 April – 1 November: daily from 09:00 to 22:00
1 November – 1 April: daily from 09:00 to 19:00
Saturdays from 09:00 to 22:00

30 May – 1 September: daily from 8:30 to 22:00

Exceptions to the opening hours

Accessibility: There are many steep stairs in the Anne Frank House. If you have difficulty walking, you may have trouble climbing these stairs.

 

No photography allowed:

In order to protect the original items in the museum and to avoid causing nuisance to other visitors, photography is not allowed in the museum.

Atlas Obscura: No listing located https://www.atlasobscura.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annefrankhouse/

 Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=Anne%20Frank%20House

Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/anne-frank-house/4af1b6faf964a5206ce221e3

Google Maps: Google Maps Anne Frank House Location

Historical Marker DataBase: No listing located https://www.hmdb.org/

Inspirock: https://www.inspirock.com/holland/amsterdam/anne-frank-house-a47242459

Instagram: Numerous listings located https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/annefrank/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/annefrankhouse/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=Anne%20Frank%20House&rs=typed

RoadTrippers: https://maps.roadtrippers.com/nl/nh/accommodation/conscious-vondelpark

Snapchat: No listing located https://www.snapchat.com/

Trip Advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Products-g188590-d190555-Anne_Frank_House-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/search/Anne+Frank+House

Twitch channel or search: No listing located  – https://www.twitch.tv/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/annefrankhouse

Vimeo channel or search: https://vimeo.com/search?q=Anne%20Frank%20House

Waymarking: http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMPR9K_Anne_Frank_House_Amsterdam_The_Netherlands


Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank_House

Also listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_museums_in_Amsterdam

Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/anne-frank-huis-amsterdam-2

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Anne+Frank+House

About ICT Genealogist

Originally from Gulfport, Mississippi. Live in Wichita, Kansas now. I suffer Bipolar I, ultra-ultra rapid cycling, mixed episodes. Blog on a variety of topics - genealogy, DNA, mental health, among others. Let's collaborateDealspotr.com
This entry was posted in Military History, Social Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.