In looking at what was in my YouTube subscription list, I found this video: SCARIEST Bridges And Roads You Can Travel On: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndxssbwwGZU (about 10:13 minutes long).
I have been on some scary bridges in my lifetime.
18. Sidu River Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidu_River_Bridge;
17. Nadym River Pontoon Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadym_River;
16. Kaoh Pen Bamboo Bridge (Koh Paen Bamboo Bridge) – https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-6023301/The-amazing-bamboo-bridge-Cambodia-taken-rebuilt-year.html
14. Carrick-A-Rede Bridge (Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrick-a-Rede_Rope_Bridge
13. Kuandisky Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitim_River (link at the bottom to YouTube video about the bridge ) or http://russiatrek.org/blog/regions/kuandinsky-bridge-one-of-the-scariest-road-bridges-in-the-world/
12. Hangzhou Bay Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangzhou_Bay_Bridge
11. Linyanti River Bridge – https://www.dangerousroads.org/africa/namibia/6010-linyanti-river-bridge.html
09. Chesapeake Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesapeake_Bay_Bridge
08. Zhangjiajie Glass Walk Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhangjiajie_Glass_Bridge
07. Lake Pontchartrain Causeway – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Pontchartrain_Causeway
06. Captain William Moore Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_William_Moore_Bridge
05. Millau Viaduct, France – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millau_Viaduct
04. The Confederation Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation_Bridge
03. Hussaini Hanging Bridge – https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/hussaini-hanging-bridge
02. Monkey Bridges – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BA%A7u_kh%E1%BB%89
01. Eshima Ohashi Bridge – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eshima_Ohashi_Bridge
Some of these you couldn’t pay me enough to get on them. Maybe if I was being pursued in a life or death situation, but otherwise, I would avoid them or find alternative ways across. For #7, I have been on it a number of times, but only during non-foggy conditions. I would avoid it during fog or possible fog as there are too many accidents.
I can think of a few that didn’t make the list, but would make my list.