When I was in the middle of doing my update a few minutes ago to Current January 2019 DNA Sales, I noticed Dante Labs My Full DNA: Whole Genome Sequencing with mtDNA kit – https://us.dantelabs.com/collections/our-tests/products/whole-genome-sequencing-wgs-full-dna-analysis was on sale. Regular price is $899.00, but usually on sale for $699.00. Today, it’s on sale for $299.00. I don’t know how long it will last – sounds like until the end of February 2019 from the FAQs* link in the quoted section below, but that’s the second best price I have seen for this kit. I see it mentions Rare Disease Month on their site. You can see their other kits at https://us.dantelabs.com/collections/our-tests and on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_0?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Dante+Labs+Diagnostics (not an affiliate link). When I checked YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dante+Labs+DNA, the first few videos are about Dante Labs kits. They offer several options when you order (see links above).
From the first Dante Labs link above:
Whole GenomeM is a Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Whole Genome Sequencing expanded with Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) analysis. It is an analysis of your entire DNA. Owning the data of your entire DNA is an asset for life. International patent pending.
- Dante Labs Rare Disease Month: get 100% of your DNA sequenced at only $299 (FAQ)
- Average 30X coverage, Next Generation Sequencing
- Expanded with analysis of your Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA)
- 99,7% SNP precision and sensitivity
- Non-invasive, FDA approved saliva collection method
- VCF, BAM and FASTQ files available for download
- 10 – 12 weeks to receive accurate test results via email
If you seek to get a Customized Report on a disease or gene panel, after receiving your saliva collection kit, fill out the form.
To get more information about the “Rare Disease Month”, take a look at our *FAQ