Via https://blog.billiongraves.com/2019/01/01/50-tips-for-genealogy-goal-setting/ – BillionGraves.
In order for goals to be attained they need to be more than a wish.
- Write your genealogy goals down.
- Choose 5-6 genealogy goals to act on at a time.
- Review your genealogy goals at least weekly.
- Set specific dates to complete each genealogy goal.
- Share your genealogy goals with someone who might help you accomplish them.
Organize Your Paperwork
Use a DNA Kit
Find Your Focus
Set a Timer
Decide to Decide
Start a Research Log
Each of the ten (10) steps above has five (5) suggestions for how to carry out each step.