Adventurer! Just in time for the American Thanksgiving holiday, we present this Indie Cornucopia 6, our sixth annual collection of top-quality small-press tabletop roleplaying games. For just US$11.95 you get all three complete games in our Starter Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Dusk City Outlaws (Scratchpad Publishing, retail price $20): The January 2017 Kickstarter triumph about crime cartels and crews in the sprawling sandbox city of New Dunhaven.
- Age of Anarchy (Reroll Productions, retail $13): War and intrigue during England’s 12th-Century Anarchy, setting for the Brother Cadfael mysteries and The Pillars of the Earth.
- Murders & Acquisitions (NerdBurger Games, retail $15): Cutthroat corporate intrigue, melees in the breakroom, and promotion by execution. Sound like your office?
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $24.15, you’ll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with three more titles worth an additional $63:
- Spire (Rowan, Rook, and Decard, retail $25): Revolution in a mile-high city of a thousand gods.
- Tiny Dungeon 2E (Gallant Knight Games, retail $18): The new 2018 Second Edition of the minimalist pickup-and-play fantasy RPG, including a dozen microsettings that jump-start a new campaign.
- Red Markets (Hebanon Games, retail $20): Economic horror in a slow-motion zombie apocalypse where civilization is ending but the rent is still due.
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.
The Good Fight
Ten percent of your payment (after payment gateway fees) will be donated to this offer’s designated charity, Doctors Without Borders.
Apply this code to get an extra 10% off1. Add a game to your cart2. Log into your Fanatical account or sign up3. Hit “Redeem a coupon code” – BLACKFRIDAY104. Click “Secure Checkout“
Jumble Bundle 12: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/jumbo-bundle-12
Support Charity – Down Syndrome Society of Wichita, Inc. (NOTE: This is the charity I chose to support this month so not sure if Humble Bundle chose the same charity)
We feature a different charity every month. Or choose your own!
If you would like to support a different charity, select a new one from our database of thousands.
Learn more about our work with charities
Down Syndrome Society of Wichita, Inc.
Category: Health and Medicine,Human Services
Location: ANDOVER, KS
Visit their website – http://www.dsswichita.org/
The mission of the Down Syndrome Society of Wichita is to enhance the lives of individuals with Down syndrome and their families by providing them with support and resources and by raising public awareness about Down syndrome.
Recommend this charity
Use this link to refer a friend to this bundle in support of Down Syndrome Society of Wichita, Inc.:
We’ve teamed up with a half-dozen publishers for our newest bundle! Get games like DiRT 4, Project Highrise, Oriental Empires, and more. Your purchase will support a charity of your choice!
$121 worth of awesome stuff (if you purchase the highest tier) Redeem on Steam 9,325 Bundles Sold
Pay $1 or more!
Super House of Dead Ninjas DLC
Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
Rise & Shine
Pinstripe OST (see bottom of link)
Pay more than the average of $4.83 to also unlock!
Construction Simulator 2015
Battle Chef Brigade
Pay $10 or more to also unlock!